Friday, January 04, 2008

The Holiday

Christmas party at the Ballon's


My Christmas '07 10x10 from gwen78 on Vimeo.
Thanks to Isa and Nick, we celebrated our Christmas party in Anaheim. Proof I need to visit Ise more in 2008- I parked my car at the side of the corner house. Pat, Kay and I walked up the patio stairs and wondered when Isa and Nick got a van and basketball court in the yard. Wait! This isn't their house. Luckily, Pat didn't ring the doorbell and we walked one more block to where Ise and Nick's house really was. Oops! Love ya, Ise!

Photobucket
Ate Tin and Trevor- All I want for Christmas is you

Photobucket
Riann's stunna shades playing catchphrase: music edition

Photobucket
Group shot minus Ja (setting up the camera) and Gary (head turned to the back). Gary!



Rockin' New Year's at the Landas Lounge


Happy 2008! from gwen78 on Vimeo.
Hooray! I wasn't Ding Ding Ding. That honor went to a few other people. The Landas Lounge was Rockin'. There was the xBox ROckBand room, the PopStar Karaoke room, the take-a-shot kitchen area and sounds provided by DJ DeLos in the Garage. 2007 was a pretty good year. Hope your 2008 is even better!

Photobucket
What the hell were we drinking?

Photobucket
DJ DeLos on the ones and twos and his number one fan dancing it up.

Photobucket
Riann and Fernand competing for the PopStar title

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it Gwennie! At least there's proof that I made it for countdown. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home