Friday, January 16, 2009

Mammoth getaway

Mammoth on a weekday is the [singing] "greatest thing ever"!

Mammoth on a weekday is the greatest because hardly anyone else is around. The slopes...empty. The restaurants... no reservations needed. Traffic...nonexistant. Ja, James, Pat and I spent Tuesday to Thursday snowboarding, painting and drawing (Pat), working a photoshoot (Ja), eating, sleeping, and playing video games.

Ja took some awesome pictures. Unfortunately, I can't show you any of mine because I lost my camera somewhere on the mountain. Cile loses cell phones. I lose cameras. Oh, well. What are you going to do?

With Pat, Ja, and James on a trip, you know that someone is going to say or do something funny and/or memorable. One of the best lines of the trip came from James. He was trying to do some trick or something down the mountain and fell really hard. I asked "Where does it hurt? Upper back, lower back?" He answered,
"Upper ass, lower back."

Thanks, Ja for taking us!

2 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger ANNA said...

aaaw gweeeenie, you lost your camera?!! Maybe now you can get your SLR and join our gang! =)

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger cecile marie said...

yup! i lost my phone in miami and now i can't lose my iphone. but you know what that means!!! what anna said! time for a new canon! can't wait for mammoth!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home