Sunday, April 19, 2009

Karate Kid, yo!


karate kid from cecile marie on Vimeo.

Jason and Trishia were married on the same day as Tin and Jeff. Since I couldn't go to Tin and Jeff's wedding, I watched it on vimeo. Loyd did an amazing job, as usual and I can't wait to see pictures. From what I've seen already, it looks like everyone had a blast. The first video was created by Cecile and besides Tin and Jeff, it also features Larnie and Mr. Miyagi. The second video is Loyd's same day edit of Tin and Jeff.


Christine & Jeff | Same Day Edit | Glendale Hilton from Red 5 Studios on Vimeo.

Pics and video of my brother and Trishia's wedding to follow shortly.

-PEACE

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Aimee Reglos said...

The Red 5 Studio video was amazing, I'm choking on holding back tears. I must get their number from you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home