Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Danke schoen!

Danke means "thank you" in German.

Danke to all that made it out to Beerfest/Oktoberfest on July 4th! Danke to my roommates, James and Seong for letting me throw a party in our backyard and danke shoen to the other celebrants- Andrew, Kay and Joe for being born in July. =)

More pics will hopefully pop up soon. In the meantime, enjoy this short video of the day's events. Stay until the very end of the clip for a special treat. Ole!


BEERFEST09 from gwen78 on Vimeo.





HOUSEWARMING SNEAK PEAK/BIRTHDAY WITH THE FAMS

Jason and Trishia recently got the keys to their new townhome. Mom decided to throw me a birthday party at their new place. She loves me.

Photobucket
We sat on the empty floor because they don't have furniture yet.

Photobucket
Here are some of my cousins.

Photobucket
Bread Basket is yummy...

Photobucket
and so is Auntie Agnes' red velvet cupcakes.


This is Baby Susan with her Uncle Jason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home