Saturday, April 01, 2006

Seriously...this show...

Happy April Fools Day!

Tonight is also when we change our clocks for Daylight Saving Time. It's spring forward time. Boo, and lose one hour of sleep. Sucks, I have to work tomorrow. It's also my study buddy, Hilda's birthday! Happy Birthday, chica! Need to channel your brain and determination. While I'm at it, congratulations to Michelle, our other study buddy who got engaged to her high school sweetheart, Paul recently. Don't know if I would have made it through nursing school without you two and Diane. Muchos gracias!

April Fools Day always reminds me of when we were kids in the playground during recess. We'd tap each other on the shoulder and point to get someone to look behind them, only to say, "Ha, made you look." It also reminds me of the rain. I know we need it, but I wish it'd be over and done with already. How did it go? Rain, rain. Go away. Come again some other day....and then I Iose it from there. When my brother and I were little my mom used to say it when it rained.

Congrats to Joe and Randy for winning the Mario party tourney yesterday! They laughed their way to victory. And congrats to the girls for pulling off the win in Cranium turbo. I'm so glad my friends are smarties. Makes up for me. Good times.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Anyway, TV geek back again and I have to promote this show, too. Grey's Anatomy is a show that I love more and more. It's a character-driven show that is sexy, dramatic, comedic, emotional and relatable. Written and created by Shonda Rhimes, another genius, it's a show about people finding out who they are, where they fit in and what they're made of. Seriously, is there no better show? Well, besides LOST and ALIAS.

Last season there were only 9 episodes because ABC didn't know what to do with it after the pilot was shot. This year, there will be 26 episodes. Usually, there are only 22. Yay, for more Grey's.

Apr 02 #22 Name of the Game
Apr 30 #23 Blues for Sister Someone (Rhythm of Life)
May 07 #24 Damage Case
May 14 #25 17 Seconds
May 15 #26 Season 2 Episode 2

If you've never seen the show, start now. It's fun to watch and it's just really good. Here is a clip from Season 2, where control-freak/overachiever/little miss type-A Christina loses control her emotions. Enjoy.



This went around last week. Got tagged.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. UCI Bookstore student worker
2. Production Assistant
3. Developmentally disabled adult coach
4. Nurse

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Love Actually
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. About a Boy
4. Finding Nemo

Four places you have lived:
1. Oxnard, CA
2. Irvine, CA
3. Oxnard, CA
4. Los Angeles, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Alias
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Lost
4. Friends

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Europe
2. Philippines
3. All but 3 of the US States: Alaska, North and South Dakota
4. Carribbean

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.hotmail.com
2. www.eonline.com
3. www.vartanho.com
4. www.televisionwithoutpity.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pancakes
2. cookies 'n cream ice cream
3. cheese rolls
4. any dish with ba choy or broccli

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. anywhere doing something really fun and exciting and thrilling
2. the LOST island or Fiji
3. on the beach of any other tropical island
4. a good restaurant with friends and drinks

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger cecile marie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home