Saturday, September 16, 2006

What are you afraid of?

I have these moments sometimes when I observe somethings and try to analyze them or put things in perspective the way I see things. I woke up this morning with some thoughts in my head (imagine that) and I thought I'd share. They're not directed toward anyone. I just think it can apply to any situation that may cause any kind of fear or anxiety in your life.
Don't be so scared.
Just do it.
I know it's terrifying.
But if you don't try, you won't accomplish anything.
You won't ever know.
You won't ever move forward.
Stuck.
You'll be stuck.
Just do it.
You may falter and fall a few times before it works.
That's part of the process.
It'll hurt when it doesn't work,
But you will succeed eventually.
And when you finally overcome,
It will feel so good.
Don't want to push you.
Don't want to make you run away.
Just want to encourage you to be what you're capable of.
You can do it.
So do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home