Monday, June 25, 2007

Witty tees and the jolly bees

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Leia took me on a tour of Whittier the other day. We saw this shirt and others that read "Girls are Prettier in Whittier." How cool is that?


[Driving down Main Street, Ventura looking for a place to kick it with good live music]

Joanne: Look! Busy Bee. Isn't that, that Pilipino restaurant?

Gwen-Dawg: Ummmm...hahahha....nooo! That's Jolly Bee!

Joanne: Oops!

Us: Hahahahahaha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't mess with my friend, Joanne. She may be little, but she can kill you with her bare hands. After high school, Duckie spent four years in the Marine Corps and is still on active duty with the Army Reserve. She's in town from Phoenix for a freesbie tournament. Really? A freesbie tournament? That's what I said.

Anyway, she and I crashed our band teacher, Mr. Legohn's 50th birthday party at the band booster club meeting last week. Think, "Mr. Holland's Opus", only cooler. He's got chops!


Fundi's 50th from gwen78 on Vimeo



Food Network Rocks!


Hamberger helpings from gwen78 on Vimeo

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger LB said...

Thanks for the shout out gwenie. I think I'm going to use that pic for my new icon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home