Saturday, May 12, 2007

Changing heads

Hooray for Trishia!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My brother's girlfriend graduated from the same nursing program that I did two years ago. We celebrated at Tutti's in downtown Ventura. Who knew Ventura had such posh restaurants? I guess Emilo Estevez and Martin Sheen do. They were dining at the same restaurant. Breakfast Club and the West Wing were in the house!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


We started the evening at the French restaurant across the street, 71 Palm because we were too early for our reservations at Tutti's. I've never seen this. At the bar, they had boiled eggs ready to eat as some sort of appetizer. Cheese and wine, good. Eggs and wine, don't know about that one. Trishia's brother's partner tried it and wasn't too pleased with it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After our one drink we went back to get seated.
Sheena: I have a Head Change.
Us: [puzzled looks] Huh!?! Head Change?
Me: You mean you're buzzed?
Sheena: Yeah.
Us: Hahahaha!
Me: I've never heard it put that way, but okay, I think we all have a Head Change.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Happy National Nurses Week!

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger ANNA said...

I can't believe you dined with the President!! hahaha! I miss West Wing! yay gweeen!!
I LOVE YOUR BROTHER'S SHIRT! HAHAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home