Thursday, April 27, 2006

I see London. I see France. I see someone's underpants.

I won't say who, but somebody left something behind in the bathroom.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hahahaha! Sorry, dude. I had to. I've done it once before, too.

That's not as embarrassing as my brother's girlfriend's story. I hope she won't mind me sharing it. For my brother's 21st birthday, the ENTIRE, well almost the entire Antonio clan went to Tahoe for the weekend. As we were packing up to leave and doing our last minute checks of the cabin, someone noticed what looked like little kid, hello kitty underwear in the bathroom. He went around the cabin looking for the owner, the different households packing up and evenutally to the families that were already ready to go in their vans. Picture Rex Navarette's skit on his underwear size in Mervyn's. "Rex! Rex! What size is your panty!?!" Well, that's what my cousin or uncle, I don't remember who, was doing with this pair of panties. Trishia was one of the last to get ready and finally realized that they were her panties. She was so embarrassed. We had a big laugh about it.

Moral of the story: Clean your stuff up. Otherwise, your unmentionables will become mentionales. The End.

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger cecile marie said...

HAHAHAHA! he did that at our apartment at irvine, and he didn't even live with us.

at least there's no stains.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Kay said...

Man, Pat...but I guess I still have to claim you.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger ANNA said...

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home