Friday, May 05, 2006

Evil Inside!

MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo processor
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've been frustrated with not being able to use some of the NCLEX study questions on PC programs on my Mac. Really frustrated. Went to the library and hoped to use the public computer. No good. Won't run. I looked into buying a PC notebook for the sake of having a PC around, went to Fry's and felt completely overwhelmed. What the heck is all this computer geek stuff- intel celeron, intel centrino, AMD something or the other?

So, I called my computer-cousin, John. I swear, I'm so lucky I have such a big family that can hook me up and get my back when I need anything. He suggested the MacBook Pro that can run both Mac and PC crap together. Two evils combine to form one BIG evil! Aaaaaaah, can't run away.

Beware: Gwennie's got a new toy (once it gets here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home