Monday, May 29, 2006

Soul star

OMG! This guy is great!

His name is Van Hunt and I dig his music. I discovered him on iTunes. I'm listening to him now on his website, www.vanhunt.com and he's amazing. Why hadn't I heard of him before? On my way to buy his album right now. Well, not right this second, but the next chance I get.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What others are saying about him:
"While Van Hunt's down tempo sound would be best termed contemporary soul, you sense this guy could soon be in competition with r&b stars like R.Kelly and Usher. Already hailed by Alicia Keys as "one of the most incredible musicians I know", I say the newcomer of the year has been found with months to spare." -BBC
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ON THE JUNGLE FLOOR
Released April 4, 2006
Capitol Records
1. If I Take You Home
2. Hot Stage Lights
3. Daredevil, Baby
4. Ride, Ride, Ride
5. Being A Girl
6. Suspicion
7. Mean Sleep with Nikka Costa
8. Priest or Police
9. Character
10. No Sense of Crime
11. At The End of A Slow Dance
12. The Thrill of This Love
13. Hole in My Heart
14. The Night Is Young

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger ANNA said...

HIEEE GWEEEEEEN! hope the studying is going well!!! i'm praying for you girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home