Thursday, June 15, 2006

cruise '95

Talking about and thinking about the Caribbean got me thinking about when I went to the Bahamas with the band in high school. Fun times. I don't recall too much 'cause my memory is poor and 'cause I haven't seen some of the pictures in a while, but I do remember a good time. Aimee, I want to watch that video if you still have it.

Anyway, I came across these photos in my iPhoto. Too bad I don't have a picture of us on the banana boat. You guys would have loved that. I think there were five people on it. I was at the tip. Haha...nevermind. I won't go any further.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Anjelica, who runs her own MAC store in NY, Aimee, RN and me circa 1995.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why am I wearing bright pink shorts? Dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home