Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sinner virgins

Sorry, Ate...

...but you called it out.

Saints&Sinners virgins Ate Tin, Jeff, Larnie and her friends Jen and Kim joined in on the fun last Friday night and guess who was the winner- James! Hahaha...No, really it was Ate Tin!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When Ate Tin drinks, she gets really red/pink and warm. James gave her wet napkins to put on her arms to cool her off and somehow the wet napkins ended up somewhere else. When they came off, they revealed Ate Tin's headlights. All we heard from her the entire night was, "JAMES!!!".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here we are watching her. Hilarious! She said something like "This is going to be on all of your blogs, huh."

Yup. Hee2!

Okay, okay. So, Ate Tin wasn't the only one who was drunk that night. I might have been a little faded myself. I don't know what happened. I put my foot up on this stirofoam container and my foot fell through. Am I that heavy? I guess my foot is.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

drunkass!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Drunk Ate Tin is great!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hahaha...Larnie, why are you touching Anna's boob?

Fun drunk times!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger ANNA said...

Larnie's freakin' heavy hand! hahaha! great pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home