Thursday, December 28, 2006

Three Kings

Hope you all had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! I spent mine doing the usual family thing. We had Christmas Eve service at church and then went my cousin's house for dinner and opening presents. This year, my dad was one of the "Kings" in our Nativity Story. My brother and I knew he was going to be a king, but when he walked down the aisle, we had to try to keep ourselves from laughing. Was that wrong? Jason mentioned that he looked like the Burger King commercial guy. He didn't really look like him. It was just kinda funny.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's my dad!

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your holiday and have a very wonderful NEW YEAR!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, Gweeen you and Jason are so mean! hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home