Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Vegas ride

My cousin, Marc and his family moved to Vegas about 3 years ago and whenever I go to visit them I forget that we're in Vegas. We do normal things like watch movies, go shopping and ride harleys. Markie is the counterpart to my other cousin with all the toys, John. Right now Markie's new baby/girlfriend on the side is his bike.

So, I asked Markie if we could ride.

Yeah, I'll take you.
Yesss!
Ha ha (evil laugh).
Fun!

Vegas on a harley was pretty badass.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I brought my Nintendo DS because 1) I wanted to finish off Super Mario Bros. and 2) I'm addicted. I shouldn't have brought it out. Them boys were a fighting. I had to be mean auntie and take the game away.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Right now Dylan, 2 1/2 is into "Cars" and dressed as Lightning McQueen for halloween while Tristan, 5 went as one of the incredibles. Too cute.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The reason why we were in Vegas was 'cause my youngest cousin on my dad's side finally turned 21. HOORAY! My hairstylist can buy her own beer now.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Kay said...

Addicted to "TS"...hmmm...that's an understatment. ha ha ha. Oh yea, one of these days I wouldn't be surpised if bought your own Harley. Vroom vrooooommm....

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how coooool Gweeen! Vegas in a Harley!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home