Friday, February 01, 2008

Mammoth '08...

...last dragon...speeding ticket...kickers...natural jump...helmet...13 degrees...sleds...ate tin...aches and pains...oreos...tomato soup...patch adams...freaks and geeks...korean bbq...uno...'til next time, mammoth

Photobucket
Anna was flipping through my pics on my camera and said I should blog this picture of James' beanie head.

Photobucket
Now check out Ja's beanie head. Haha.

Photobucket
It was so pretty up at the top of the mountain. We had to take pictures. I'm just glad I didn't fall off the side of the mountain.


Tin's so funny. She had her iPod on and was shadow dancing. Haha, those kiddies just snowboarded right through her routine.

Photobucket
Cile really is a Ninja!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger ANNA said...

beanie hair! hahaha! this is why i don't wear hats! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home