Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Step it up and Dance

There's a new dance competition show that starts April 3rd at 10pm on Bravo and I have my pick for the winner.

Photobucket


Her name is Michelle Camaya and she's one of the best dancers out there. Tune into the show and you'll see. She happens to be one of my mom's best friends' step-daughter and was on Kaba Modern when she went to UCI. Vote for her!



MOM's DANCING WITH THE STARS

Speaking of dancing, I got my parents tickets to the PaleyFest event for Dancing with the Stars last Friday. Mom scored some pictures with some of her favorites, Cheryl and Julianne.

Mom and Cheryl Burke
Photobucket

Mom and Mark Ballas, Jr.
Photobucket

Mom and Julianne Hough
Photobucket

Mom and Derek Hough
Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger ANNA said...

OH MY GOSH GWEEEEEN!!!!! I'M SO ROBBING-THE-CRADLE IN-CRUSH WITH MARK BALLAS, JR!!! HOW COOL!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger ANNA said...

oh and one more thing...those 4 are my favorite pros on the show!!...i'm such a dork, huh? hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home