Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Name of this Game is Mario Party

My name is James...Boo Hoo!
Image hosting by Photobucket

I know...I know. I won't even go there. No worries, dude. Just teasing.

Joe DeLos left his gamecube at the apartment. All I have to say is- bad idea, bad idea. I just finished playing and it's what time?

If LOST, ALIAS and Grey's are my crack, this better not be my heroin.

And...thanks for the fun day in the rain Rach, Joe and Pat and Cile and Randy.

Night.

CaliforniaScienCenter

Image hosting by Photobucket
I believe I can fly.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Don't look down, Rach!

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger cecile marie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! man. i hate that character. he's so slow on screen. just come over with a sheet over your head dude.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger ANNA said...

hahahaha! james is such a funny loser!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Racheez said...

Randy...Your...not You're..Thank God yesterday when you were my partner, there weren't spelling events...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home