Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I got the beat

Well, #2's done. Let's hope that there won't have to be a #3, but we'll see. Thank you all for your warm wishes and support. It means alot that you're rooting for me.

So, after my test I did what I did last time. I went shopping and I watched a movie. I told Anna I saw one of the Bangles while spying on the new macbooks in the apple store. It was actually the bassist of the Go-Go's, Jane Wiedlin. She's the kinda crazy, wild, dark-haired one. We shared the same salesman and when I beat the guy to the sales pitch, she looked at me and smiled. Who's got the beat now? Haha. Get it?

2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Kay said...

oh man...i think you've been hanging around pat too much. oy vey.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

you're right. that did sound like pat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home