Thursday, October 05, 2006

Glad to be LOST again

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Happy to get lost again and I know it's only a tease. LOST will be back with new shows for 6 weeks and then go on hiatus to return sometime after the holidays to finish up the season without repeats. Damn you, JJ!
"As it goes on this season, especially where it goes, I'm looking forward not to just directing an episode down the line but -- we have a structure in place for the remainder of the year, and I think when we get to the end of the season it's such an exciting an unbelievable conclusion ... I would love to be able to work on the finale...I wish I could promise you that we're not going to make you crazy. I'm sorry."
-JJ Abrams, from Zap2it.com


Thanks to Bev for making her famous spagetti. I'm sure it was very yummy. And Strawberries and bananas with rum, who knew?

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger ANNA said...

DAMN THIS SHOW GWEEEEEEN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home