Friday, April 18, 2008

FSM

Photobucket


Can't wait to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I was so excited when I first heard Kristen Bell and Jason Segal were going to be in a movie together.

Last week, Rache, her friend, Randy and I went to see if we could get pictures of Jason or Kristen at the FSM premiere at Mann's Chinese Theatre. We made posters to bring along with us. One said, "We *heart* K-Bell!" Professional celeb photographer, Sthan spotted us from across the street with our sign. We were even interviewed by a camera crew. If you're in the IE and ever watch a show called Take One, watch for us.

Another sign we had read:
"Jason-Sing me the Nite-Nite song!"
He saw the sign as he went down the line signing autographs, stopped and smirked. Hee hee! We made him smirk.

We were finishing dinner at Hooters when the movie let out. I went ahead to see if I could get to see the actors. Rache and Randy stayed behind to pay. I stationed myself near the escalators and was able to see the cast of How I Met Your Mother, Chris Kataan, Tom Arnold, Ryan "Dick Casablancas" Hansen, Andy Dick and Billy Bush. Rache and Randy went to the other escalators and saw Kristen and Jason. I later joined them and said hello to Paul Rudd and Russell Brand.



It was a little difficult to get close enough to Kristen to ask for a picture, but we were still able to see and talk to her. Here's our encounter with Kristen as she left the after party.


We *heart* Kristen Bell from gwen78 on Vimeo.


Bonus pic
JASON's SEGAL
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home