Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Double birthday and triple baptism bring good luck

V-LOUNGE for MEGAN and CAMILLE

A few months ago, we had Megan's goodbye party at Tony's. Last Saturday, we celebrated her return and her birthday as well as Camille's at V-Lounge in Santa Monica. Everyone at work gets me and Camille mixed up. She's my twin at work. One day that we worked together, she answered a call light from a patient that we both had.
Camille: I'm heartbroken.
Me: Why?
Camille: Your patient just said that I was one is his favorite nurses thinking that I was you.
Me: How do you know that?
Camille: Because he said to me, "I still have your name on the board." And the name on the board was yours.
Me: Awww.

Photobucket
Anna, Camille and Me- Hell's Fire champs

Photobucket
Me, Megan, Camille, Anna

Photobucket
Anna, Randy, me, Leah and Pat

Photobucket
me, Leah, Anna, Michelle, Michelle's husband, Camille

Photobucket
RN's off the clock having fun on the dance floor.

Photobucket
Can't miss Michelle's husband on the dance floor.

Photobucket
My bodyguards, Pat and Randy


MOTHER's DAY BAPTISMS

I have tons of cousins and many of them are mothers. For mother's day this year, we celebrated three baptisms and I became Godparent to my ninth godchild.

Photobucket
Jason became Ninong to Jacob Christopher, son of our cousin from Ohio.

Photobucket
I became Ninang to Evangelyn, daughter of our cousin from Las Vegas.

And Raelien, daughter of our cousin from San Diego was also baptized.


GET IT TOGETHER!

Yesterday, Leia and I tried to win tickets to Wicked. Unfortunately, they didn't pick our names in the lottery. Instead, we had dinner with Joe, Riann and Larnie at il Capriccio and had drinks at Good Luck Bar. At times, we were a little clumsy, dropping stuff or forgetting things. Our line of the evening, "Get it together!" For example:
Larnie: [Tried to use her straightened out fork to pierce a crouton from her salad. Instead, it slipped and flew across the floor.]
All: Larnie! Get it together!

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home