Sunday, April 09, 2006

Have a Harley good time

Image hosting by Photobucket
I am not a biker chic. I just pretend to be one...twice now. I was in Oxnard for a kiddie birthday and asked my cousin, John if we could ride his new Harley Davidson before the party. John is a big kid. His license plate on his first truck was "KIDZTOY." This is his newest one.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The last time we went riding, we took his speed bike on PCH to Malibu and rode with Mia, her boyfriend, his friends and Sheena on their bikes. This time around, John wanted to ride down PCH to check out our apartment in LA.

Image hosting by Photobucket
It was relaxing and therapeutic, almost. For an hour each way, it was the wind in your face, sun in the sky and pretty wonderful things to see. It was also really fun and loud, too. Kay and Pat said they could hear us turn the corner on Veteran and Palms. Would I ever get one? Nah. Well, if I could afford one, I'd consider it. In the meantime, it's just fun to play.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Hahahahaha! Thanks, John!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home